Sr. Product Manager
This position reports to: Director of Product Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
ServiceNow is “Work at Lightspeed” where success is driven by not only aptitude but also attitude. This role resides in the Product Organization and is extraordinarily collaborative; working across the Product Organization and with the ServiceNow GTM team. The candidate must have relentless curiosity, a passion for defining requirements which solve customer problems and a get-it-done attitude.
The Product Manager will be responsible for defining and prioritizing customer requirements for ITOM products like Operational Intelligence. This person will work collaboratively with other ServiceNow product managers to delight the experience for IT Operators, and VP of IT Operations.
What you get to do in this role:
- Product execution: Work with engineering leadership team to implement and deliver products.
- Market and Competitive Analysis: Figure out what’s happening out there speaking with end users, customers, partners, and industry experts
- Product Strategy: Identify set of differentiated opportunities for ITOM Operational Intelligence product with a solid rationale for pursuing them
- Partnership Evaluation: Pursue inorganic approaches to deliver solutions where appropriate.
- Product Enablement & Success: Collaborate with outbound product management, Marketing, and Pre/Post Sales teams for cementing product success.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of product management experience and/or equivalent experience as a solutions architect in the ITOM domain.
- Profound understanding and hands on experience with system, network and application management solutions.
- Deep familiarity with cloud based solutions, log and metric analytics tools.
- Understanding of various AI/ML technologies and their application to IT Operations tools.
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Thinks strategically, fast-learning and communicates with impact.
- Thrives in ambiguity and operates fluently.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science (requirement).
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.