ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Senior Product Marketing Manager – Platform Security
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA/Remote, CA
This position reports to: Director, Platform Product Marketing
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. At ServiceNow, we put people at the heart of everything we do. We’re dedicated to bringing a smarter way to workflowTM to people everywhere.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. This is an individual with Executive presence who can represent the ServiceNow platform security in front of analysts and internally, driving change in how we position and capture the value of the ServiceNow Platform.
Digital transformations and cloud delivery systems are top of the buying list for enterprises, and platform security is a key purchase driver. This role will shape the platform security message and marketing based on the products, processes, policies, compliance efforts, and certifications of ServiceNow. This candidate must be able to discuss global regulations and their impact on privacy and data handling. You’ll build use cases supporting the customers’ need to track and prove how data flows across and outside of the organization and for what purpose, as well as showing proof of compliance. The successful candidate is a self-starter who can work with our Product Management and Field Security Team to develop differentiated positioning and messaging for our cloud platform security and evangelize our platform security story. The ideal candidate has familiarity with data loss prevention concepts and controls (data in use, motion, at rest); identity and access controls; cloud, industry and government regulations; PaaS and IaaS.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with customers, product, sales, marketing, and partner teams to support our platform security GTM
- Drive positioning and messaging of platform security to support the long-term growth of the ServiceNow Platform.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Field Security, and across Marketing to deliver differentiated and engaging marketing content and influence appropriate inclusion across campaigns.
- Own platform security sales enablement and build assets that can help scale the Field Security Team.
- Support content needs for conferences, product launches, industry initiatives etc.
- Participate in social marketing and blogging activities to drive awareness.
- Own ServiceNow Trust website (servicenow.com/trust), evolve the site to support the priorities of the business and changing market requirements.
- Drive internal alignment with extended product marketing teams and industry marketing.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12+ years of product/solution marketing/management, including product launch experience
- 4-5 years of experience in a Security domain.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with peers, colleagues, customers, cross-functional teams, and third parties
Up to 20% annually (post COVID-19)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.