Sr Technical Product Mgr, Search at Expedia Group
Are you looking to join a team at the forefront of travel technology and development? Do you enjoy using data to solve complex problems? Expedia Group’s CarRentals.com Marketing team is looking for a Sr Technical Product Manager to build solutions powering growth. In this highly visible role you will have direct P&L ownership of the SEO channel. You have the creative license to define a technical vision with significant impact across multiple channels.
If you have extensive Technical Product Management experience and the desire to manage a P&L, then this is a unique opportunity for you. You'll play a leadership role in developing a comprehensive SEO program. You will also lead development of cross channel marketing solutions for landing pages and content scalability. The role requires channel management and product management in an agile environment to bring robust solutions to market. This position reports directly to the Head of Global Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Build a roadmap for our SEO program to deliver global growth
- Lead our team of SEO Marketers, and empower them to deliver on the roadmap
- As a leader in technical SEO, ensure we build to best practice design and communicate what that looks like to others in the working group
- Implement a framework to programmatically review our SEO tech, content and links for optimization opportunities
- Partner with Product and Tech to develop a path toward rigorous A/B testing for landing page optimization
- Collaborate with partners across functions to define and deliver key projects and systems supporting multi-channel solutions
- Use your strength in analytics to identify underlying trends and insights enabling the team to surface root cause and solve business problems
- You will act as an internal consultant across functions and be able to clearly communicate logical arguments to support your recommendations.
Who you are:
- You are well versed in SEO technical architecture, and links within the SEO ecosystem.
- Experience using scientific method to design experiments + business sense to assess and frame outcomes appropriately
- Advanced tools skills in Analytics (Google/Adobe) and SEO e.g. Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, Screaming Frog
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- 5+ years of technical product/program management experience, preferably in Ecommerce
- 5+ years in a SEO focused role (Product, Tech or Marketing)
- Demonstrated success leading a subject area and driving related activities as a program
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-MS1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.