Staff Product Manager, IntegrationHub
Staff Product Manager (IntegrationHub)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The ServiceNow Platform is a single mobile and web development platform with simple contextual workflows that take advantage of customizable and reusable integrations to data and other applications. The platform provides a single data source for the entire enterprise, eliminating the complexity of information silos. Application-based solutions can be rapidly built on the ServiceNow Platform by delegating development to anyone in the enterprise, even outside IT, regardless of skill and experience levels. The ServiceNow Platform enables everyone to deliver a modern and engaging user experience using codeless tools to develop applications to meet the demands of today’s digital businesses.
We are looking for a Staff Product Manager focused on ServiceNow Platform product offerings that will support efforts for our IntegrationHub product.
This role requires someone who will thrive as an individual contributor on our talented product team and work collaboratively to shape integration solutions and our integration roadmap. Product Managers understand the market, manage a backlog, and work with technical teams to deliver features that delight our customers and generate revenue.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with various product development and design teams to formulate solutions for our integration product offering.
- Defining and prioritizing a backlog of work including the creation of stories for new features, enhancements to existing functionality, and improving product quality by tracking the rate of defects.
- Work with global 2000 customers, some of the best brand names in the world, to determine needs, unmet needs, business goals, product usage, and refine ideas with concepts and product feedback.
- Be the voice of the customer, providing customer and business value perspective during day-to-day conversations with development.
- Coordinate across multiple stakeholders (engineering, marketing, customers and partners) to understand needs, manage expectations and feature tradeoff decisions.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce product overview, licensing, and other go-to-market materials.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation for internal consumption and competitive programs.
- Work with User Learning (Help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake and adoption.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform.
- Deep knowledge of how to build integrations.
- API Authentication knowledge.
- The ability to read APIs and learn new technical concepts quickly.
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible.
- The ability to context switch.
- Simultaneously do future product planning, current sprint management and drive product adoption activities.
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities. This means you must be good at saying 'no' and having people be ok with it, which means you must be good at articulating how your high leverage work will benefit them.
- Passion about our products and the possibilities the come from building a world class ecosystem of customers and partners.
- The ability to generate ideas for how our products can make our customers more successful.
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences.
- Must be able to occasionally travel to the US and frequently have meetings during US work hours.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.