Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Product Operations team exists to enable our customer’s success. We work across the ServiceNow organization to support our engineering and operations teams in delivering high quality products and keeping our cloud secure. We empower customers and employees while showcasing our own product.
What you get to do in this role
You’ll work in a fast-paced, environment to bring your programs to life and see them through to a successful completion, cultivating collaboration and driving business outcomes. You’ll think strategically, while driving tactical execution of large cross organizational programs, from initial conception, through program development, delivery and transition to operations. The successful candidate is a results oriented, self-starter with an established, documented competence in engineering program management and operations.
- Translate business needs into implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning
- Develop and validate value drivers and business cases for major programs and track delivery to outcomes as they’re executed
- Develop and manage the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria
- Identify and manage external dependencies and logistics; identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule
- Host and facilitate executive-level meetings as well as large cross-functional program meetings
- Simplify complex issues into a crisp, actionable executive-level status updates and mitigation plans
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the project team
- Exercise key skills such as conflict resolution, cross-team collaboration, as well as asking and answering questions with precision
- Be a change agent and embody the continuous improvement philosophy to influence processes, methodologies and business agility
- Actively engage in Program Management Community of Practice and help document and establish standards and better practices
- This position will require approximately 15% travel.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/is:
- 15+ years of program management experience in software development organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or related field
- Experience delivering Information Security programs is a plus
- Proven project/program management experience involving many cross functional teams
- Superior organizational skills with high regard for quality
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills – able to work well with many different types of personalities in various function. Masterful in the art of bringing people together
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to communicate, document, and present complex technical issues in concise and efficient manner for variety of audiences
- Experienced and confident in creating slides and presenting to executives
- Must possess effective listening skills and comfortable asking powerful questions
- Passion for working with people in technical environments
- Strong leadership skills to influence and motivate without authority. True servant leader
- Strong facilitation skills to lead/drive variety of program events
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication. Only US or naturalized citizens will be considered.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.