VP Product - Marketing Software (SaaS) at New Engen
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? It was probably one of ours. New Engen is a marketing services and software company focused on helping companies achieve business breakthroughs through marketing experimentation. Why? Because our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams. With minimal funding to date, New Engen has quintupled headcount, quadrupled growth, and expanded to six offices nationwide – with no plans to slow down anytime soon. Come grow with us.
We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Application Developers and Creative help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.About the Role
We are seeking a VP of Product to lead New Engen’s growth and evolution of our modular SaaS platform that is focused on helping marketing teams with creative testing. In this role, you’ll define and build the product that puts the power of New Engen into the hands of marketing teams. You will understand the customer, become an expert on the product, and work closely with the engineering and design team to solve problems focused on the critical path of creative testing (marketing experimentation). You’ll bring consumer quality self-service to our enterprise scale platform. Your job will be part inspiration - setting the vision for the future of the product - and part iteration - allowing rapid progress and continued feature delivery. The ideal candidate has team leadership experience communicating vision, building strategic plans, implementing standards, performing analysis, and aligning stakeholders towards common deliverables.What you’ll drive
- Create breakthrough products that help companies achieve new levels of collaboration and understanding of their customers.
- Lead product team – accountable for growing individuals and their careers.
- Build and lead capabilities in design to find new ways to solve problems to hard multi-user, workflow and flexibility problems.
- Partner with the engineering team to create software that is intuitive, fast and changes how marketing teams do their work.
- Develop and lead product vision, roadmap and strategy.
- Bring along and communicate effectively to all stakeholders of Product program status.
- Increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Define and implement resource needs and help determine resource assignments across projects.
- Shape company culture through action, presence and modeling
- Contribute to company-wide vision and strategy
- You are an experienced (10+ years) product leader building innovative Marketing products
- You have experience in MarTech/ AdTech industry and have demonstrated success making software that is a delight for customers to use.
- You are known for creating inspired and motivated teams.
- You are passionate about building products that transform the way people and teams work.
- You have demonstrated success making software that is a delight for customers to use.
- You have the ability and desire to interact directly with customers to understand pain points and design experiences.
- You have experience working with design and engineering teams on responsive UI design based on modern UI frameworks.
- You have demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly changing startup environment.
- Demonstrated history of escalating success in your career.
- Excellent self-management practices and an independent thinker; exceptional work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to understand complex concepts, prioritize initiatives, identify risk and communicate these within all levels of the organization and with external clients.
- Highly organized with ability to drive the product and design team through multiple projects at once.