Customer Program Manager
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
We are looking for a Customer Programs Manager to work in the global Customer Success team. The Customer Programs Manager will be responsible for building and executing programs that deliver scale and consistency in our Customer Success organization and that positively impact our customers.
What You Will Do
- Scope and execute on internal and customer impacting projects that involve multiple internal stakeholders
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Interface with customer business owners to identify and define strategies and initiatives
- Own and maintain key departmental knowledge systems and processes
- Develop customer ready materials to enable and scale Customer Success team members
- Assist in developing and tracking department quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Assist in developing operational processes.
What You Bring
- At least 3 years in an organization running resources, tasks, and workflows in a technical program management, systems engineering and/or project/program management role
- History of success working in one or more of the following: Technical Consulting, Customer Success, Project & Program Management or similar
- Has a wide variety of practical experience in all aspects of business operations and program management
- Proficiency in project management tooling
- Proficiency in collaboration tooling and knowledge management tooling
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau. A proficiency with SQL is preferred
- Experience in a fast-growing environment. SaaS experience a plus
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement
- Empathy for business partners and the drive to help them achieve their goals
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Read Full Job Description