Manager of Customer Implementation
As Manager of Customer Implementation, you will build and oversee our new Customer Implementation team. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of a Smartsheet focused implementation vision to service a wide range of customers. You work closely with leaders across Sales, Professional Services, Product, Support and Marketing to drive the vision and strategy across the organization. This role is responsible for driving successful product usage, customer value, retention and expansion. The right candidate is an experienced manager with a proven ability to create strong implementation programs to drive the customer adoption lifecycle for both large and small organizations, at scale.
This important high visibility role, critical to our ongoing success, is based at Smartsheet HQ in Bellevue, WA and reports into the Director of Customer Success.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
- Create, manage and grow a team of Customer Implementation Specialists
- Drive the strategy to onboard, enable, and expand usage and revenue with customers
- Use data to track performance, forecast services delivered, and create customer insight
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Product, Support and Marketing to create a consistent customer journey that drives positive customer onboarding satisfaction, referrals, and account growth
- Build programs and initiatives to drive continuous improvement and scale
- Strong leadership, organization, team building and management, communication (verbal, written and presentation), and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company
- 3+ years working in a leadership capacity
- 5+ years of Customer Onboarding/Implementation, Customer Success, or Technical Account Management experience, preferably within Enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a Customer Implementation team
- Outstanding multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Experience and success partnering across departments
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.