Barn2Door is rated by Built-In Seattle as one of the Top 50 Small Businesses to Work For (< 100 Employees). We are a Seattle-based food+tech startup that helps local farms sell direct to buyers through all digital channels, including web, social and mobile. We exist to empower Farmers who care about our planet.
We are looking for people passionate about the intersection of food, agriculture and technology. At Barn2Door, you’ll get to learn what it takes to build a startup business and participate in ongoing training and education, while also playing a critical role in our growth.
Our Success team holds a crucial role in our Farmers’ journey, including leading their onboarding and set-up, driving early adoption and a quick time-to-value. The Success Team is responsible for customers’ successful use and affection for the Barn2Door platform, helping Farmers achieve ongoing customer engagement and growing transactional volume.
In this role as an Onboarding Manager, you will be part project manager, part educator, part customer service provider to help Farmers leverage Barn2Door to save time and grow their business. You will train Farmers how to engage their customers online, while managing products, inventory, logistics and transactions through Barn2Door.
You will become an expert on Barn2Door’s product functionality, and provide feedback to the Marketing, Sales and Product teams. You should be a natural teacher, confident with technology, solutions oriented, and eager to become fluent in local food and agriculture. You will be accountable for platform adoption, transaction volume and customer satisfaction.
- Focused. Driven. Resourceful. Organized.
- A highly motivated self-starter (this isn’t a theory, it’s a must)
- Tech-savvy - have used online tools / solutions to manage workflow and / or productivity (and you can type!)
- Process oriented - able to follow and track protocol, a superstar at following up
- Customer service driven, with an ability to resolve customer issues with grace
- You love learning technology; you handle details accurately and in a timely manner
- Your communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email
- Enthusiastic to train users to use an online platform to manage their Farm business
- Experience with or passion for sustainable food, farms and restaurants
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum 1-2 years project management or customer training experience
- Technical acumen, comfortable using and learning online tools and solutions
- A stellar work ethic, attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Desire to work in a startup environment, willing to put in the time for sake of customers, company and your career growth
- Preferred food or farming domain knowledge
- Preferred knowledge re: CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce) and Productivity tools (Slack, Confluence)
- Preferred experience training or teaching people to use technology, including social media
- Manage new Farmer accounts, to ensure customer, adoption and sales volume
- Proactively identify low-performers needing training and product support
- Follow up and follow through consistently, according to a project plan
- Meet and exceed customer adoption and transaction volume goals
- Clearly articulate Barn2Door's value proposition, capabilities, new features
- Clearly articulate online commerce best practices, consumer buying behavior and give Farmers tactical solutions (provided) to achieve their sales and time-saving goals.
- Communicate back to the team customer feedback and product suggestions
- Continually A/B test your customer success process and optimize for results
- Work closely with senior executives and the entire Barn2Door team
- $54k-$60k annual salary DOE + 10% Bonus Structure + Incentive Stock Options
- 10 days PTO, 5 days Sick Leave and 11 Paid Holidays
- 100% premium coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision and AD&D (Employee-only)
- Real experience in a high profile startup company just hitting its growth curve
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Opportunity to be a rock star - great exposure and upside
- Hip startup office environment in Fremont (Lake Union)
We’re looking for driven, intelligent people who regularly go the extra mile. You should thrive on the urgency of a startup atmosphere and be results driven (always seeking to exceed expectations). You must be well-disciplined, self-motivated and hungry to achieve. If you’ve got the drive, grit, creativity, and a passion for local food, startups and disrupting the food industry - then Barn2Door may be right for you.