Partner Success Solutions Architect at Qualtrics
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics Partner Success group is a growing team focused on establishing and cultivating alliances with key strategic partners. We are focused on developing partner practices that implement and XM Solutions that accelerate customer and employee experience programs. XM Solutions are expert-built that combine best practices, easy distribution, and standardized reporting and dashboards. Instead of endless tinkering, customers leverage Qualtrics- or partner-developed solutions for fast configurations, easy deployment, automated data analysis, and easy-to-read dashboards — all tailored to their business needs.
We are looking for leaders with operations and product backgrounds who will own and orchestrate development of first and third-party XM Solutions. The XM Solutions Architect discipline is the ‘CEO of the solution’, owning the customer experience and roadmap of solutions to meet those needs, along with the day-to-day business management and performance accountability. By combining end-user value with business value, this ensures a clear, single point of accountability for the performance of the solution and business. Do you have the business savvy and the technical and operations background necessary to provide a vision and experience in a solution ownership role, and pioneer the new category of Experience Management?
Expectations for Success
The ideal candidate will have a strong product/program management/operations background, experience leading large projects, and have a well-rounded technical background in current SaaS technologies.
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the XM Solutions strategy
- Orchestrate ‘concept to market’ life cycle of assigned solutions.
- Manage cross-functional pod of experts across Engineering, Marketing, XM Scientist teams to develop and launch solutions
- Build and maintain the business case for assigned solutions, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Lead an all department delivery team to execute multiple go-to-market plans
- Gain perspective and expertise on messaging, market positioning and execution tactics from internal stakeholders.
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap. Does this consist of building
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Provide leadership, guidance and foster collaboration with internal teams including; Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing in order to orchestrate successful solutions outcomes.
- 10+ years of experience and a track record of developing strong, successful products and solutions that result in a material impact on the business
- Extensive experience developing and driving complex customer engagements
- Ability to orchestrate large multi-disciplinary teams while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a solid understanding of professional services operating models
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of Qualtrics solutions.
- Strong communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.