Principal Technical Program Manager, Security
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members that will take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
As a Principal Technical Program Manager, you will work across our internal Security organization. In this role you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large security projects end-to-end, driving project schedules from inception to release, and iterating after launch.
In this role you will:
- Manage a variety of projects with both internal and cross department impacts. Projects will be complex due to the nature of the stakeholder groups.
- Work in partnership with the different Security teams to develop short and long term strategies to support Auth0’s growth.
- In partnership with the Directors of Security, define a metrics program to report on our security health to senior leadership. Identify areas where process improvements are needed.
- Create and execute a security program roadmap for near and long term implementation.
- Execute plans to address inefficiencies.
- Develop project plans, resource plans, with accuracy and in collaboration with technical resources.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Assist in developing and tracking department quarterly OKRs.
- Assist in building and managing resource headcount plans.
- Assist in developing operational processes.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of technical program/project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale technology projects.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff.
- Focus on execution and delivery in a data driven environment.
- Enjoy working in an iterative development environment.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
- Security and SaaS experience a plus.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills.
Read Full Job Description