Program Manager, Self Service Sales
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a Self-Service Program Manager to join our growing team. You will develop the strategy and lead the initiatives to grow and strengthen Auth0’s Self Service segment. The segment includes thousands of trial, free and paying customers ranging from developers to startups, to medium sized companies.
The preferred location for this role is in our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
What You Will Do
- Define and drive cross-functional improvement/change initiatives related to self-service segment
- Navigate the organization and partner with Product development, Marketing, Corporate Sales, Finance, Support and Engineering on the design and implementation of the improvements to be made to the self service segment
- Create, develop, implement and provide continuous innovation for a best-in-class self-service customer program, maximizing user satisfaction and minimizing churn
- Promote self-service needs across the organization, looking for future enhancements to the offering
- Analyze usage patterns in order to design future campaigns aimed at self-service users
- Design improvements to the self-service offering, including areas like billing, communication with customers and startup plans
- Develop customer experience goals and requirements used to create a self-service program
- Develop and manage a self-service program roadmap
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the self-service program
- Create metrics and reporting on program effectiveness and adoption, making adjustments to roadmaps as necessary
- Resolve key initiative issues and escalate as needed in order to maintain program objectives
- Create documentation to share the self-service program knowledge with internal teams
What You Bring
- 5+ years of program management experience in sales, product, marketing or a related area
- Demonstrated success defining and launching self-service programs
- Understanding of the software development ecosystem
- Strong data and trends analysis skills; SQL and spreadsheets skills strongly preferred
- Ability to be Innovative, strategic, and driven
- Able to deliver quickly, creatively, and foster open communication
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous business environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs of the business
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders; consultative and collaborative style that allows for influence without authority
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description