Program Manager, Success at Outreach
Who You Are
- You are passionate about translating ambiguous problem statements into crisply framed challenges and actionable milestones.
- You understand how your stakeholders make decisions. You’re an expert facilitator and negotiator that can build consensus across stakeholders at varying levels.
- You’re an effective communicator who prioritizes quality of work and successful outcomes over ego. You’re an influencer due to the credibility of your results.
- You’re obsessed with risk mitigation, change management, prioritization, and driving interconnected workstreams. You know when to raise risks and dependencies.
- You’re thorough and detail oriented, always looking for clarity and definition around the who, what, when, where and why of the projects you own.
What You’ll Own
- Own the delivery of key projects that impact the customer experience.
- End-to-end planning and execution of key strategic initiatives with varied workstreams and business partners.
- Cross-functional partnership with other departments (Ops, Enablement, BI , Sales, Product, Marketing, etc.) to ensure the programs being created are synchronous with company-wide initiatives.
- Alignment of stakeholders around project objectives, creating a well communicated execution schedule with actionable milestones to achieve project outcomes.
- Ongoing identification of potential risks and proactive mitigation planning.
- Ownership of ad hoc projects, as needed, related to strategic goals and stakeholder priorities.
- Regular communication of project status across the organization, including executive leadership.
- Contribution to ongoing development of Success Programs Team charter and methodologies to ensure we are modeling a PMO center of excellence.
- 3-5+ years of program management experience across Sales or Success, preferably within a B2B SaaS or subscription business environment.
- Demonstrable experience managing projects in a complex and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to develop projects plans that are measurable and clearly digestible to others.
- Problem solving capabilities that combine long-term strategic thinking with day-to-day execution.
- Passion and enthusiasm around organizational excellence and attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong relationships and lead through influence across multiple teams and levels.
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that increased team performance.
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.