Revenue Operations Program Manager - Account Data Management at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:31 p.m. (PST) on Friday, June 12, 2020
Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country. As a leader in the industry, we expect the Revenue Operations Program Manager to facilitate operational excellence and drive measurable productivity gains for our revenue teams (Sales Development, Sales and Success). The focus of this role is on “Account Operations”, and you’ll work cross-functionally to design, implement, improve and monitor new/improved processes and systems around our account strategy. This includes the process by which we identify, enrich, classify, assign and measure accounts in our GTM motions, as well as producing data insights and working with our enablement team to implement change. We are looking for someone who passionately understands sales and customer success motions in SaaS, understands CRM systems and related tools, is highly analytical and creative in scalable problem solving, and has a bias for action and outcomes.
This position is based in Seattle, reports into the Revenue Operations team and is characterized by the following responsibilities:
- Drive process improvement, adoption, and effectiveness at every level of our account management process across the GTM organization.
- Design and implement processes for the addition of new account records into our CRM database.
- Create and maintain a process that drives account data quality and availability across the full funnel (for Sales Development, Sales and Customer Success motions).
- Define and maintain criteria used to classify, qualify, name and assign accounts to field rep territories.
- Own and drive our data enrichment processes for account data sets.
- Work in close partnership with the Systems & Tools team to manage our implementations of third party data providers.
- Engage with data analysts and our new business insights function to share contextual account data and enable improvement of related processes.
- Create and maintain (in coordination with our enablement team) related process documentation
- Engage with key stakeholders (executive team, sales, success, marketing, finance, IT, product, etc.) to ensure integration and adoption of our account data management processes, and communicate changes in process design + drive adoption.
- 4+ years in a Business/Sales/Success Operations or similar role
- Solid understanding of the tech industry and GTM models in the SaaS world
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of sales and customer success disciplines and associated strategies
- Solid functional understanding of CRM (salesforce.com), the account object, including integration with other business systems (e.g. 3rd party account data enrichment systems), governance and data strategies
- Solid understanding of data management platforms. Ideally experience with ZoomInfo/DiscoverOrg, LeanData, Demandtools, and other data management platforms
- Strong experience working with salesforce.com including creation and maintenance of dashboards, list views, and reports
- Strong Excel/google sheet skills
- Excellent analytical thinking skills; able to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Outstanding project management and communication skills (ideally PMP certified), with the ability to design, develop and deliver fully executed projects & programs
- Solid verbal and written presentation, communication and influencing skills, ability to work across diverse approaches and backgrounds
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills + great attention to detail
- Commitment to see things through toward actionable outcomes and results
- Flexible team player, with a bias for action
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers, and the business
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description