- Accountability for maintaining an API inventory, along with an understanding of the API feature gaps
- Driving milestone alignment on scope and delivery, participating in the review of, and tracking the execution of the required API work spanning across the Evidence sub-teams
- Determining the work needed to operationalize the measurement of existing APIs, including the usage frequency and identity of the API callers, defining acceptable performance thresholds, and ensure compliance/monitoring with those thresholds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of software product experience, with at least 5 in program management.
- 5 years experience developing, designing and shipping software platforms or developer libraries with a moderate to high level of complexity (operating systems, cloud services, or complex application SDKs).
- 5 years experience concurrently supporting existing customer needs and enabling new products and features.
- 5 years experience working directly with multiple teams of engineers or as an engineer to understand, manage, and propose both technical tradeoffs and execution priorities.
- 5 years experience being accountable for managing tight execution timelines.
- 3 years experience working directly with end users or customers to understand their needs and design/deliver products or services tailored to fit those needs.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Drive for results, delivering the best possible outcome commensurate with the level of investment required for the situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple audiences across multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to build trust and respect across disparate teams and agendas
- Ability to resolve conflicts by working to find common ground teams can rally behind
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, seeing around corners
- Being comfortable with discomfort, plotting a course without complete information
- Ongoing self critical assessment of opportunities for improvements within their own programs and their skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...