Senior Product Manager at Axon
- Accountability for maintaining an API inventory, along with an understanding of the API feature gaps
- Driving milestone alignment on scope and delivery, participating in the review of, and tracking the execution of the required API work spanning across the Evidence sub-teams
- Determining the work needed to operationalize the measurement of existing APIs, including the usage frequency and identity of the API callers, defining acceptable performance thresholds, and ensure compliance/monitoring with those thresholds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of software product experience, with at least 5 in product or program management.
- 5 years experience concurrently supporting existing customer needs and enabling new products and features, including developing, designing and shipping software platforms or developer libraries with a moderate to high level of complexity (operating systems, cloud services, or complex application SDKs).
- 5 years experience working directly with multiple teams of engineers or as an engineer to understand, manage, and propose both technical tradeoffs and execution priorities, and accountability for managing tight execution timelines.
- 3 years experience working directly with end users or customers to understand their needs and design/deliver products or services tailored to fit those needs.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Drive for results, delivering the best possible outcome commensurate with the level of investment required for the situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple audiences across multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to build trust and respect across disparate teams and agendas
- Ability to resolve conflicts by working to find common ground teams can rally behind
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, seeing around corners
- Being comfortable with discomfort, plotting a course without complete information
- Ongoing self critical assessment of opportunities for improvements within their own programs and their skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...