Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
As a Senior Program Manager of Customer Success, you are the representative of the Shipper team and the Voice Of The Customer as it pertains to Convoy’s current service performance, across the full spectrum of customers. You will be responsible for defining the optimal customer experience and the strategy to deliver it over time. You will identify opportunities and implement product and process improvements that take service to the next level and really “wow” our customers. You will partner closely with Operations, Marketplace Growth, and Product and will be a leader in guiding efforts in various programs and projects against the company’s strategic plans and goals for growth.
- Own the larger relationship between our sales and operations organizations, establishing effective communication and workflows that foster a collaborative working environment and positive one-team culture.
- Work cross-functionally with P&E to identify the biggest opportunities to improve our customers’ experience, by root causing problems, identifying gaps, and implementing product or process changes to fix them- determining account specific versus systemic opportunities and relentlessly prioritizing by impact while setting expectations across the board with stakeholders.
- Identify growth opportunities that will be accelerated through creative and differentiated operational performance.
- Work closely with sales partners and customer stakeholders to identify and document customer sentiment towards Convoy and regularly surface it to the executive team and to other internal stakeholders. Work with product and marketing to develop a system of measuring and tracking customer satisfaction against KPIs.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years building and collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams to achieve overarching organizational goals.
- Ability to build and develop something scalable where nothing existed before.
- Strong leadership skills - you can set the tone for a team, driving towards results while also being compassionate.
- Experience with driving a project from inception to completion through all stages of the life cycle.
- Strong data fluency and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Comfortable with data analytical skills (SQL, Excel and/or similar).
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!