Senior Program Manager, Payment Channels
doxo is disrupting bill pay. We are founded on the simple idea to create a simple, secure way to pay all your bills from a single account. We’re a rapidly growing startup with over 2.5 million users paying over 50,000 billers, and we’re seeking a leader that can expand our capability to pay billers in our directory. This position is an integral part of the doxo directory team, collaborating with the doxo directory senior director, and CEO.
- Manage operations and business partners supporting core payment delivery channels.
- Analyze and optimize current process to maximize cost efficiency and reduce error rate in payment delivery.
- Lead migrations as doxo expands its partnerships and capabilities for its core delivery channels.
- Expand business processes to leverage new capabilities as they are introduced.
- Manage off-shore team supporting day-to-day operations of payment delivery activities.
- Develop and drive roadmap for improving efficiency, speed, quality and cost profile in payment delivery activities .
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to scope tooling and operational needs that improve efficiency and effectiveness of doxo’s payment delivery channels.
- Demonstrable experience in constructing and optimizing business and operational support process
- Proven track record managing migration of business operations as underlying software platforms and business partnerships change
- Demonstrable experience building business cases and tracking ROI
- Demonstrable experience building and managing remote teams
- Demonstrable experience working in complex analytical problem domain with large data sets
- Expert level familiarity with data reporting tools, i.e. Tableau
- Working knowledge of SQL, a plus