Senior Program Manager, Payment Verification
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet.At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
As a Program Manager responsible for payment verification, you'll design, build, and operationalize systems to root out high-risk activity across the Remitly’s payment processes. We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Customer Trust team, who will be directly responsible for ensuring we have a simple payment experience for customers and a secure platform to deter bad actors.
You'll collaborate with product teams and analysts to develop a risk analysis and strategy for new features and product launches across Remitly. You'll also partner with all major Risk teams (engineering, operations, data science, and more) to design, ship, and refine essential product features that provide a frictionless payment experience for our customers.
As a Program Manager on the Customer Trust team, you will help enable safer payments for our users and protect Remitly. Your team will face some of the most complex and dynamic problems at Remitly, and you will use data and creativity to guide the team as we help Remitly scale our product effectively.Responsibilities
- Define and execute on a long-term vision for managing payment risk while still enabling Remitly and its users to grow.
- Establish and monitor goals and metrics to identify and measure opportunities and success.
- Build upon existing internal partnerships: define, iterate and enable new projects that minimize risk across Remitly.
- This is a global role that will include interaction with global teams and requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively with various business teams.
- 5+ years’ experience of leading process improvement projects/initiatives in a large organization for results.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems at scale. You have great judgment in making the right decisions to protect our customers.
- Demonstrated experience creating functional and organizational processes that scale with growth.
- Experience presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner. You feel comfortable communicating with a range of stakeholders through both written and verbal channels.
- Experience making data driven decisions and recommending strategies that achieve measurable results for continuous improvement and change management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects, often with competing timelines and resource needs
- You should also have strong analytical skills and a proven track record of being able to successfully identify a solution, prepare a plan and execute it with strong results.
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, risk operations, analytics