Senior Program Manager - Professional Services at Icertis
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
- Manage and oversee ICERTIS product implementations across multiple programs, projects, engagements, taking full ownership of customer relationship, planning, and financials.
- Manage multiple teams comprising of Program Managers, Lead Functional and Sr. Functional consultants engaged across multiple ICERTIS product implementations.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
- Manage and oversee system configuration, engineering, quality assurance and deployment activities across multiple client engagements.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team across all applicable domains and industries.
- Hire, develop and manage a team of professionals and ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with the highest consistent quality.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Champion company policies and processes and ensure their adherence within the direct reporting team.
- People management including performance appraisal and feedback, addressing developmental/aspirational needs of reportees in meeting their career objectives and goals.
Essential Qualifications & Requirements:
- 17+ years of Program Management experience.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing at least 5 full life cycle enterprise application implementations with end to end responsibility for program/project management.
- Possess a deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closure.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies and their application
- Familiar with project management tools such as MS Project for project planning, monitoring and progress tracking & reporting.
- Must have direct client engagement experience across multiple end-to-end implementations
- Ability to quickly and correctly interpret/decipher trends, identify early signs from available data and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills (written and oral) along with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong rapport at the CXO level.
- Approximately 40% of travel is required.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description