Senior Program Manager
Qualtrics builds the world’s most powerful research platform, which allows our customers to quickly gather, analyze, collaborate, and take meaningful action with data from employees, customers, and markets. We currently have over 9,000 clients worldwide and growing.
At Qualtrics, we are focused on developing a series of extraordinary programs to improve the experience of our customers and partners demonstrating the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands build the next generation of customer and employee experiences join us.
With a strong customer first culture, we are looking for a top-tier Program Manager that has technical depth, customer empathy and experience driving large scale programs. As a Program Manager on the Qualtrics Preview Program, you will work to develop new programs or new features from the ground up. You will bring individuals across the organization from Engineering, Product Management, User Experience, Services, Customer Success to ensure we ship the best product possible for our customers. You will develop the strategy and vision for your area of ownership and provide input into the greater organizational direction.
You are a senior individual contributor that excels at dealing with ambiguity and is capable of operating at all levels. You possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on the customer, bring simplified solutions to complex problems and do what you say you will do.
Expectations for Success
- Design, develop and execute Qualtrics Preview
- Own the definition, design and roll out of preview plan for key new features
- Establish and be a phenomenal partner with strategic preview customers in concert with other Qualtrics teams
- Communicate and enroll key partner executives in our vision for Experience Management
- Provide ongoing governance of program by communicating to key partners to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Ultimately build a strong preview community where you will scale Qualtrics launch and release efforts
- 5+ years of experience required in developing and driving complex customer and/or partner programs.
- Track record of developing strong, collaborative customer relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business
- You have a proven knowledge of how to design and execute high-touch as well as broad programs. Leading successful customer engagements and past experience in crafting and developing related customer programs.
- Ability to multitask and lead multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- You have the ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a deep understanding of professional services operating models
- Excellent communication and planning skills with to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.