Senior Project Coordinator
We are seeking individuals with project management experience, to implement SaaS solutions for our customers. Sr. Project Coordinators will partner with our technical consultants on customer engagements and function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Your efforts will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. This role will work closely with customers and the Apptio Customer Success team to project manage the deployment and roll out of customer solutions. If you have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, you are the person we are looking for!
Apptio is the CIO’s business management system. We build advanced data and analytics applications that help all IT leaders understand and make informed decisions about their technology investments, capitalize on the cloud transformation and drive innovation within their organization. We call it Technology Business Management (TBM). Our TBM solution experts believe deeply in Apptio's potential to lead our market and disrupt the IT industry on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are driven by a common mission to support and elevate the role of CIOs within their organization. We are team players with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye on results. We work in a highly collaborative and agile environment where we strive to continuously improve.
What we want you to do:
- Partner with technical consultants on multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing the Apptio SaaS solution, following Apptio methodology and utilizing project management best practices.
- Manage scope, timeline, deliverables, and budget as defined in the Professional Services agreement ensuring technical success for small to medium projects
- Monitor project progress and track project RAID (Risks, Action Items, Issues, and Decisions)
- Maintains accurate, weekly forecasting of project resources
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Ensure that customer’s outcomes are achieved with the Apptio Solution
- 3-5 years of software implementation or consulting experience
- 3 years as a business analyst or Project Coordinator/Project Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Finance or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver value to software or SaaS company customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work to an agreed timeline and budget
- Demonstrated ability to work with customer and internal company resources to overcome unexpected obstacles and keep project delivery on track.
- Proven influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, particularly with data analysis/manipulation
- Highly skilled and experienced with enterprise class packaged application software implementation practices.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, operational, business, and technical environments.
Business Domain Focus (One or more)
- Technical enterprise class application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of relational database concepts, data integration, ETL and BI usage concepts, working with large data sets and quickly detecting / resolving data-related issues, and leading iterative technical design activities.
- General knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance and the source data related to measuring IT operational systems.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.