Senior Quality Assurance Program Manager at Chewy
Chewy is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager - Quality Assurance to join our Customer Service team based in Seattle, WA. This critical role will help ensure Chewy continues to deliver the best possible experience for our customers when working with our front-line Customer Service Representatives.
In partnership with multiple stakeholders, this role will own the development and implementation of Chewy’s Quality Assurance program by identifying, measuring, and ultimately eliminating obstacles to the best possible customer contact experience. This function will leverage speech + text analytics, customer contact data, survey information and agent feedback to help us continually evolve guest experience across a multi-site contact center network.
To be successful, this individual must be highly motivated, team focused, organized and detail oriented and possess solid analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be internal and external customer obsessed, have a passion for problem solving, a track -record of amazing execution of cross-functional initiatives and exceptional at using data to drive decisions. This is a high-visibility role, creating and driving the delivery of a multi-year roadmap of mechanisms to build and maintain a 7-star customer contact experience.
What You'll Do:
- Ideate and execute the Quality Assurance roadmap to understand, report out and improve upon a best-in-class customer contact experience for Chewy’s customers
- Build a well-oiled, closed feedback loop that connects insights from customer contacts and agent interactions back to Operations, Learning and Development, front-line team members to further a culture of coaching, development, and continuous improvement
- Identify gaps and engineer solutions in front-line team performance, processes, and systems to launch new initiatives with customer-obsessed, high-quality execution across multiple functional teams
- Perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies, and make recommendations to business and technical leaders
- Measure key quantitative indicators such as service levels, concession rates, repeat contacts, customer satisfaction, and more through dashboards and ad hoc queries to drive meaningful improvements to the customer experience
- Communicate clearly and effectively across multiple teams and leadership levels including project/program status, c-suite presentations, and updates
- Hire and develop a team of program managers, QA analysts and more
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of industry experience in the contact center, customer support, ecommerce, operations, program management or engineering fields. 3+ years of this experience should be in the customer support/contact center field
- Solid analytical skills, particularly comfort in using data to help identify and solve ambiguous (process and/or behavioral) problems
- Demonstrated ability to think big, influence and deliver across all levels of an organization
- Superior professional writing and communication skills
- Some (up to 15%) travel required
- MBA or Master of Science in Business, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other Operations disciplines; or equivalent Masters level degree
- Proven track record of building high-performing teams
- Experience in ecommerce, healthcare, new market expansion, and/or new technology product launches
- Successful delivery of process and/or technology solutions, and familiarity with service-oriented architecture