The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Senior Technical Program Manager - Reliability
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager focused on reliability to join our Engineering operations and special projects team, which works across the organization to lead cross-product and cross-functional programs. In this role you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end, from requirements definition to release, and for providing technical and thought leadership during all phases. You will make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross-functional project teams. You will own cross-company processes and operating models, Engineering-wide investments, and resolution of top customer and partner pain points.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you are doing a great job as you continuously improve product reliability across all the key dimensions of latency, availability, consistency and correctness. You will be detailed-oriented, organized and a great communicator. You are at ease working with Product Managers, software engineers and engineering leaders.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical partners including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has passionately high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
A Day in the Life
Kendra, Technical Program Manager, making real-world impact
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories