Senior Technical Program Manager at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
The Senior Technical Program Manager reports to the Director of Customer Success and Operational Tools. You will be the technical leader who will identify and bring changes to improve the features and quality of services that allow us to support our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Drive projects across the company including defining software development scope through launch validation with end-users (Customer Service associates and customers)
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with partners
- Own instrumentation, monitoring, analysis, and reporting of our APIs and foundational services
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in product or technical program management
- Experience building and deploying customer service technologies (telephony, CRM, chatbots)
- You motivate teams; across software engineering, UX design, UI and growth, with an understanding of how things work within those domains
- Experience building relationships with a range of roles within a corporate environment
- Experience setting and executing product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization
- Experience leading software development teams using the agile, lean, or kanban methodologies
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.Our Benefits:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based on personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer