At Outreach You Will...
- Work collaboratively and create strong relationships with designers, engineers, and product management, leading projects through the planning, design, and development lifecycle.
- Own the operational excellence of the UX team (roadmap planning, resource management, project intake, scheduling and tracking, communications, planning and prioritizing design deliverables, risk mitigation.)
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance customer and business needs against technical constraints.
- Create mechanisms that increase visibility and alignment, and scale the team’s influence and impact.
- Act as a primary point of contact for design, working closely with Design leads and Product Managers to proactively clarify requirements, use cases, and seek clarification when there is ambiguity.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes that help us plan, manage and deliver best-in-class experiences.
- Evaluate and implement new tools with researchers, designers, and cross-functional partners to refine mechanisms for collaboration.
- 5+ years of experience as a Program, Project Manager, UX producer, or similar role leading project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary UX team
- Excellent understanding of UX design and software development
- Experience building/delivering enterprise and SaaS products
- Experience with program management for UX research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of technical best practices and limitations
- Able to identify and mitigate risk
- Ability to translate UX decisions into clear requirements
- Proven ability to work cross-team and influence direction
- Able to synthesize feedback and input from business leaders
- Experience developing scalable process improvements that achieve high-level business objectives
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Outreach, and this opportunity, is interesting to you.