Who You Are:
- You are passionate about translating ambiguous problem statements into crisply framed challenges and actionable milestones.
- You understand how your stakeholders make decisions. You’re an expert facilitator and negotiator that can build consensus across stakeholders at varying levels.
- You’re a collaborator who works cross-departmentally to achieve outcomes. You have partnered closely with sales, success, operations, enablement, and data teams on large scale programs.
- You’re an effective communicator who prioritizes quality of work and successful outcomes over ego. You’re an influencer due to the credibility of your results.
- You’re obsessed with risk mitigation, change management, prioritization, and driving interconnected workstreams.
- You’re an explorer, always seeking new ways to build and maintain healthy programs.
- You have proven experience in high growth SaaS companies and demonstrable experience in having “built it before.”
What You’ll Own:
- Building scalable programs in post-sales to drive alignment across our motions, offerings, and locations
- End to end planning and execution of key strategic initiatives with varied workstreams and business partners
- Alignment of stakeholders around program objectives, creating a well communicated execution schedule with actionable milestones to achieve program goals
- Ongoing identification of potential risks and proactive mitigation planning
- Ownership of ad hoc projects, as needed, related to strategic goals and stakeholder priorities
- Cross-functional partnership with other departments (Ops, Enablement, BI , Sales, Product, Marketing, etc.) to ensure the programs being created are synchronous with company-wide initiatives
- Influencing all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives
- Contribution to ongoing development of Success Programs Team charter and methodologies to ensure we are modeling a PMO center of excellence.
- Developing a proficiency in Outreach product capabilities and sales process best practices
- 7+ years of program management experience across Sales or Success, preferably within a B2B SaaS or subscription business environment.
- Demonstrable experience managing programs and projects in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Ability to develop program plans that are measurable and drive measurable outcomes
- Experience scaling motions across sales and post-sales teams, from self-service efforts to enterprise offerings
- Problem solving capabilities that combine long-term strategic thinking with day-to-day execution
- Passion and enthusiasm around organizational excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships and lead through influence across multiple teams and levels
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that increased team performance
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.