Sr. Program Manager
At projekt202, we are focused on creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about user-centric design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and technical solutions for our courageous clients. We enjoy working together to share our expertise and solve our clients’ business challenges. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
What you care about
*You draw energy from human interaction. You're confident but not pompous.
*You are driven to know more, to know why, to ask what if.
*You're a born collaborator, and truly appreciate the perspectives of other brains. You respect and attract your colleagues and client's opinions. You believe that you very well might not know the answer. You ask great questions.
*You thrive in uncharted territory. The uncertain and unknown are your playgrounds. Your personal compass pushes you out of your comfort zones. Your leadership inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients.
*You are a communicator. You are able to take an ask and turn it into understandable and actionable ideas. You break down the complex into the simple.
Do you like to travel? Are you interested in traveling up to 75% of your time? Do you have an interest in potentially relocating to the Asia-Pacific region for six months to a year? If you like adventure and a challenge, we are looking for a talented Program Manager who is serious about their craft to join team of projekt202 staff to help our clients in the APAC region.
As a Senior Program Manager for our APAC team you will provide strategic account management through day-to-day leadership and coordination in the areas of client relationships, budget management, schedule planning, and deliverables for major software research, design and development programs. The Senior Program Manager is accountable for projekt202 delivering our clients agreed upon work in a timely manner, at the highest levels of quality and on-budget. The Senior Program Manager is responsible for ensuring proper Leadership review are injected into the process to guarantee timely and on-target Research, Design, Development and Digital Marketing excellence. This position works closely with other Program Managers and the General Manager to ensure that the right level of coaching, mentorship and support are in place.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage Client facing projects:
- Define, create and manage a detailed schedule promoting efficiency and team velocity
- Manage the complete lifecycle of a project ensuring it completes on-scope, on-time and on-budget.
- Drive communications with internal projekt202 team and clients via regular status meetings, key milestone reviews and ad-hoc meetings and project escalations as needed
- Establish clear and enforceable governance & change management processes
- Maintain up to date and accurate bookings, status and updates through projekt202 systems
- Contribute to writing and reviewing Statements of Work and Change Orders as needed
- Constantly assess and evaluate project velocity, quality and expectations through the eyes of the client and coordinate course corrections to ensure high client satisfaction
- Create clear roles and responsibilities understanding for each projekt202 and client team member to ensure alignment of work tasks, accountability and address key responsibility gaps with projekt202 and client leadership
- Document all key decisions, scope changes, personnel updates, risks and mitigation plans
- Participate in internal training, communication, planning and update meetings
- Implement an effective escalation program to ensure high quality delivery by addressing concerns, removing obstacles and providing transparent and productive communication
- Establish strong relationships with the client at multiple levels of the organization to ensure alignment, agreement and support across the companies
- Create weekly project status report to inform the client and the projekt202 team of the overall health of ongoing programs and projects across key project areas (scope, budget, timeline, risks, change management, etc.)
- Must love travel and be willing to travel 75% of your time. Potential to stay abroad up to 3 months at a time with possibility of relocation for a year.
- Only applicants with proven, large-scale development program management experience; references will be required.
- Consulting services experience and, or, significant external partner/client management experience
- Can be an associate, associate to hire or possibly full-time employee
- 5 + years of experience managing software development projects
- Positive attitude, proactive and helpful
- Experience managing resources in a consulting environment
- Proven understanding and application of best practice project management principles
- Proven, successful Agile Scrum experience (Scrum Master experience preferred)
- Understanding of UI design process, methods and rationale
- Solid analytic and reporting capabilities
For more information, visit www.projekt202.com or find us on Twitter @projekt202.
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to hear from our leadership team on why you should join us on this amazing journey!
Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.
Read Full Job Description