Sr. Program Manager at Blue Nile
Blue Nile is seeking a Sr Program Manager to join our technology team and drive critical cross-functional programs necessary for our business’s successes. The individual will need to rely on a strong background in program/project management to oversee a diverse portfolio work that can include items date-drive customer features, multi-year platform migrations and internal programs designed to make Blue Nile a great place to work. Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills are required; a strong sense of ownership is also critical. We are a small company and you’ll be working with a small team – your work will directly impact our bottom line and the team’s ability to work through their queue as efficiently as possible.
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry
- High proficiency and efficacy in core program management skills such as managing granular details of a complex launch, negotiating across diverse teams of varying disciplines.
- Someone that can effectively manage competing resources and priorities, managing through, at times, ambiguous situations.
- A driver and as such, can hit the ground running.
- Solutions oriented with a keen ability to mitigate risks in driving cross-functional teams to simply get stuff done.
- Data-curious, relying on it to make decisions; you are also capable of driving forward without it; and you are able to come up with Key Performance Indicators based on it.
- Able to motivate a cross-functional team to the best solution possible, knowing that the best solutions arise from integration of all areas involved
- 5+ years of experience of experience leading software development projects with aggressive schedules
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that improved team performance
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to think through possible scenarios and anticipate challenges
- Experience with Agile software development principles and methodologies as well as Agile Development tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Confidence in your ability to communicate technical concepts, plans, and project status to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- High analytical and problem-solving skills; able to document specifications, organize material, analyze a wide variety of facts and data to make appropriate recommendations
- Experience in managing cross-functional efforts across different disciplines and levels of management and experience with a variety of business processes
- Must be able to build solid work relationships and partnerships
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus