The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Qualtrics ecosystem & marketplace is a key strategic growth area for Qualtrics. Qualtrics is opening up the XM platform to a rich ecosystem of partners looking to deliver XM to the world.
As a Technical Program Manager for the Marketplace Certification Program, you will drive the definition and execution of the Qualtrics certification program for the XM Marketplace. You will work across many different Qualtrics organizations (such as product, engineering, security, legal, and compliance) to drive alignment on certification criteria, operational processes and program KPIs. In addition, you will be responsible for driving any required certification tooling and product efforts needed to streamline program execution.
As the product owner for the certification program and by interfacing with many partners, you will have a deep knowledge of XM marketplace offerings and Qualtrics marketplace compliance criteria. You will have the opportunity to grow the program from its infancy, initially getting hands on validating applications, to building and managing a full operational team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Confident with standard software engineering methodologies, especially around software quality, compliance, and tooling (e.g. version control, release processes, testing methodologies)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large software projects
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Able to dive deep and get hands-on when required. Is never out of touch with the details of the business or product evolution
- Experience working with marketplaces is a plus
A Day in the Life
- Build consensus and alignment across many organizations (e.g. product, quality, security, engineering, marketing, and support) on certification criteria and operational processes.
- Design processes, tooling, and product capabilities to streamline certification operational processes
- Validate applications and solutions developed by Qualtric partners.
- Hire and develop team as program scales
- Work with the 100+ (and rapidly growing) partners in the Qualtrics Partner Network (QPN) to enable their success for their XM offerings.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, partners, engineering, compliance, product, support and many other teams.
- Manage, and properly report back out to, a broad set of stakeholders on overall program status and roadmap
- Attend daily meetings, collaborate with your peers, and drive success metrics with a sense of urgency to deliver value