Technical Program Manager - Data Analytics Platform
Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. 9,000+ enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
About the Role
As the Technical Program Manager, you’ll take a leading role in defining and driving the advancement of our analytics solutions as part of our program management team within the Data Platform & Applications organization. This position has both program management and product management responsibilities as you work cross-functionally to develop intelligent data-driven features end-to-end, and develop APIs to support our growing developer community and large enterprise customer base. You will communicate often with stakeholders as you develop and lead projects and programs across the organization. You’ll focus on our customers to learn about their needs, document investments, features, and requirements to ensure that we share a common vision and deliver the right solutions.
You will Index High On...
- Internal program management/product management and technical depth.
- Hands-on experience building or debugging customer solutions.
- Cross-functional coordination, strategic vision.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project/product management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical partners including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet dynamic business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business