Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
As the Technical Program Manager for Employee Experience, you will be responsible for coordinating across teams and across disciplines, to ensure that complex multi-quarter deliverables are getting into the hands of customers more quickly. You will coordinate across engineering, product management, quality assurance, marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure we deliver the right features, as quickly as possible.
You will also coordinate across multiple teams (Employee Experience, Reporting Platform, Data Platform, etc) to deliver large initiatives. Responsibilities will include identifying and tracking dependencies, identifying roadblocks and helping clear them, communicating status and aligning across teams from inception to delivery, and helping find creative solutions to provide core value while making tradeoffs.
The role will include wearing multiple hats to improve features and improve velocity to customer value - working with PM to clarify product requirements / user stories, working with marketing to produce marketing information for release, working with engineering to drive process efficiency, etc. There will be opportunity for driving both customer-facing features as well as back-end infrastructure evolution.
Candidates Index High On:
- Internal program management/product management and technical depth.
- Prioritization, coordination, and communication across teams.
- Strong understanding and belief in agile experimentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project/product management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business