Technical Project Manager
Unity Technologies is looking for a Technical Project Manager with a passion for games and developer workflows to help our services go to the next level. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before.
The Developer Services and Collaboration teams focus on innovative solutions that help solve common developer workflow problems and connect developers to their customers. As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating new feature releases across several different teams and stakeholders and continuously improve, adapt, and align processes to enhance teams’ agility and delivery productivity.
- Work with product and engineering to groom the backlog, translating it into actionable roadmaps, delivery plans and executable work items with accurate costing
- Coordinate all new feature releases, ensuring that features are well documented, tested, and communicated to customers
- Manage risks and establish risk mitigation
- Develop and refine best-in-class processes while driving continual improvement
- Regularly communicate status, updates and project summaries via presentations and email
- Assist the team in understanding core data
- Proven working experience in project management
- Good attention to detail supported by excellent written and verbal communication with all levels of personnel
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated experience improving processes and guiding a team in implementing them
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in creating reports from multiple sources
- Experience writing feature specs
- Experience working with Unity
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.