Account Development Representative
In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York, London and Mumbai. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry's leading source of private market data, serving more than 4,000 clients around the world.
As a five-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it's something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook's Seattle office is located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square. Our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
About the Role:
"Customers are King!" Each and every day the Customer Success Department works to ensure that our clients are maximizing the value they are receiving from PitchBook. Business development, onboarding, training, support, and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and the CS team drives that success every day.
PitchBook is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Account Development Representative (ADR) with a passion for technology and an interest in the private equity and venture capital industry. Account Development Representatives are the first point of contact for the vast majority of expansion opportunities and continuously build their pipeline within the PitchBook client base.
As an Account Development Representative you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and scheduling product demonstrations between client non-users and PitchBook Account Managers. ADS's will work closely and collaborate with Account Managers to strategically target opportunities for growth within the PitchBook client base. The ADS will develop a deep knowledge of the accounts they support, their client's industry/sector as well as their business needs to drive revenue growth for PitchBook.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with your Account Managers to build pipeline and strategically expand client accounts
- Make outbound calls to client non-users to generate interest about PitchBook
- Make outbound calls to client non-users who have expressed interest in learning more about PitchBook
- Recognize growth opportunities within client accounts, identify and qualify key decision makers, and set up demonstrations for your Account Managers
- Work with a strong sense of urgency to meet and exceed daily/monthly KPI's and document all sales activity in CRM
- Relentlessly learn about the PitchBook Platform, our clients, and their business needs
- Display a positive and empathetic attitude towards our clients.
- Drive revenue growth for PitchBook
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 – 3 years of outbound sales experience preferably working in SaaS or B2B sales
- A client first attitude and desire to engage prospective new users for account expansion
- Skilled at discovering new leads through research and developing relationships with prospects through consultative selling
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid growth
- Strong written and verbal skills. Comfortable making cold contact with client non-users over phone and email
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A BA / BS degree
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world's meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape-including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people-so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.