Account Executive at Skilljar
Skilljar is seeking multiple Account Executives to join our fast-growing sales team. These individuals will engage with companies in the mid-market and enterprise segments to identify how the Skilljar platform can help them to drive key business and growth objectives. As a trusted advisor, you’ll evangelize Skilljar solutions and help prospects understand how a customer education platform can allow them to reduce customer churn, increase customer engagement, and grow customer relationships.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.Responsibilities
- Work cross functionally to manage a pipeline of potential opportunities, navigate closing processes, and consistently achieve individual sales quotas.
- Identify and engage with prospective new customers via phone and email to introduce the Skilljar platform and use cases
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools.
- Understand prospect pain points and develop a value proposition specific to the customer’s needs and business goals.
- Navigate complex procurement cycles with multi-stakeholder sign-off including executives, legal, information security, etc.
- Develop and negotiate mid-market to enterprise level proposals and contracts.
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations and high-impact demonstrations, by phone and web.
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre/post sales resources including Account Development Representatives, Account Managers, Solutions Consultants, and Customer Success.
- 3+ years sales experience (Inside sales preferred) selling a B2B SaaS product on quota in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Highly data-driven and experienced with sales automation and CRM tools.
- Ability to share, measure, and implement best practices with the team.
- Excellent sales organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and execute an inside sales strategy with little oversight or direction.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing market feedback.
- Startup experience a major plus.
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.