Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Role
Do enjoy building relationships and being rewarded for your sales skills and exceeding goals? We are seeking a goal orientated, relationship driven professional with an impressive track record of securing successful business partnerships.
This position is responsible for developing strategic relationships with leading Insurance Agencies, Independent agents, Carriers, IMO/FMOs, & Call Centers, to provide them with high-quality, targeted Auto, Home, & Life leads with our proprietary technology, NECTAR.
- Identify, contact, negotiate and onboard new Insurance Agencies to onboard and purchase leads on the NECTAR platform.
- Meet or exceed monthly Revenue KPI’s.
- Experience working with P&C insurance lead buyers.
- Track record of consistent and tenacious high-volume outbound efforts to build a pipeline of prospects. (calls, social, email etc.)
- Coordinate among multiple internal Account Management team to launch and manage these new partnerships; teams include marketing, engineering, legal and compliance.
- Conduct business and market evaluations periodically to identify and assess growth opportunities and to influence product development priorities.
- Anticipate potential business challenges within each partnership relationship and propose solutions and recommendations to move the business forward.
- Stay relevant with competitive insight and Insuretech industry information, trends, forward vision and perspective.
- Build communication plan to keep our team informed on Marketplace KPI’s status on a regular basis.
- Manage and grow pipeline of potential and strategic partnership targets
- History of success in sales, outbound calling, LinkedIn, email etc.
- Proficient with CRM, SalesForce
- Insurance Industry is preferred.
- Exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a high‐tech, fast‐paced, team‐oriented environment
- Exudes enthusiasm, a positive attitude, self‐motivation, and strong work ethic
- Demonstrable high-energy initiative.
- Bachelors degree
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.