Account Manager - Autos (Bellevue) at OfferUp
OfferUp is dedicated to building the simplest and most trustworthy way for people to buy and sell in their communities. Every year, millions of people use OfferUp to buy and sell locally, resulting in billions of dollars of local commerce. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., our iOS and Android app has been in the top five most popular shopping apps lists for more than three years. Join us as we build the marketplace of the future and reinvent local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust.
At a Glance
- 85M+ Downloads
- Geekwire App of Year
- 15+ percent of adults in key markets like Los Angeles, Seattle, Miami and Las Vegas use OfferUp every month
About the role:
Are you a customer-focused salesperson and want to work at one of Seattle’s most successful startups? OfferUp is seeking an Account Manager who is passionate about building relationships and connecting people through shared value and positive experiences. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact, focusing on building long-term relationships with auto dealers in our Verified Auto Dealership Program.
You must be a highly motivated person with a history of success delighting your customers and providing a consultative approach to problem solving and creating opportunities.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with Auto dealers in our Verified Auto Dealership program
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to dealer needs and objectives
- Responsible for keeping current dealers satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Focus on identifying and closing upsell opportunity and retaining existing business
- Lead, track, and report on all customer activities and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Consulting, analyzing data, trends and reports to consult with clients regarding their performance
- Outreach of 30-40 client calls per day
- Achieve upsell goals through educating customers on the value of our Verified Dealer Program and services
- Coaching clients on how to best utilize our products and train them with new features/product
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- 2-5 years of proven Account Management, Customer Support, Vendor Management, Customer Success, or New Business Development or other relevant experience
- Track record of exceeding new business or upsell targets for 2-5 years
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Managing a large book of business - 200-300 accounts
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce, Excel, Google Applications and other reporting tools including B.I. Tools, Tableau.
- You have exceptional written and verbal skills and can craft and articulate messages with a clear vision and assess clients real needs from their preferences
- You’re organized, dependable and detail oriented with the ability to work independently and create your own deadlines and use your bias to accomplish them
- You’re a people person who thrives off making customers happy, and you have 2-5 years of proven Account Management, Customer Support, Vendor Management, Customer Success, New Business Development or relevant experience
- Metrics Driven : You’re process and metrics driven with a track record of exceeding new business and upselling opportunities
- You’re comfortable in a fast paced environment and have a sense of humor and can-do attitude that can infectiously and positively add to OfferUp’s culture
Helpful, but not required:
- Multi-lingual; Spanish-speaking a big plus
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com/tagged/culture
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.