Avvo is seeking driven, self-starting Account Managers to further develop our client services and support functions. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with key legal clients, advocating on their behalf and fostering their success using Avvo's existing advertising websites and software. We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Avvo each day with a positive attitude.
Avvo is located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market. Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
What you will do in this role:
- Manage an average of 300-400 clients while providing the highest level of customer service and support
- Develop new client relationships while providing education on Avvo products and services
- Maximize and grow a book of business with target opportunities for up-selling/cross-selling additional Avvo products and services
- Provide strategic consultative marketing advice while assisting clients in the optimization of their Avvo profile and advertising
- Responsible for out selling cancellations with active clients as this is a sales role
- Ability to analyze and interpret data such as performance metrics and historical trends
- Maintain existing relationships with a focus of continuously building new business
- Advocate on behalf of and assist all Avvo customers to the highest degree
What we would like to see in your experience:
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other technical suites
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM a plus
Benefits to help you balance your life
Avvo is growing fast and we make sure our benefits keep up. Free snacks and drinks are great (we have that), but we want our employees to be healthy, have time to unwind, and pursue their passions. We value your personal time as much as you do.
- 3 weeks paid vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision for employees
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Company-paid ORCA card
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.