We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
As an Account Manager at OpenMarket you will be building excellent relationships and commercial partnerships. You will be able to advise and develop solutions based on a thorough understanding of our technical products and services, to meet and exceed clients' requirements.
Working as part of a small and dynamic team, our account managers act as a vital bridge between clients and our service delivery, technical, legal, and finance teams. Communicating clearly and effectively between the various parties, they will manage a busy workload of wide-ranging responsibilities; coordinating, prioritizing and ensuring delivery of the highest levels of service.
What you'll be doing
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with our diverse client base
- Explaining and cross-selling our wide range of cutting-edge technical services to clients
- Understanding and interpreting complex technical and commercial requirements and suggesting appropriate solutions
- Coordinating between clients and our technical, finance and legal teams to deliver successful and creative solutions and services
- Providing ongoing account management and acting as the main point of contact within the company for clients
- Proposing new market opportunities to clients based on in-depth industry knowledge
What to bring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Level of comfort working in all business environments, from dealing with multinational companies through to emerging enterprises
- High level of motivation and ability to set challenging objectives and be persistent in pursuing them
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to operate in a highly technical environment, an aptitude and enthusiasm for understanding complex systems and their applications is essential
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
This position is open in Seattle, WA.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.