The Account Manager manages all aspects of the Agency-Client relationship by providing clients with support to deliver highly effective demand generation, lead management, and integrated, results-driven digital marketing initiatives for a select group of top tier clients. The Account Manager cultivates existing client relationships, ensures client results, maintains high levels of satisfaction and uncovers new business opportunities with existing clients. This position reports to the Group Account Director.
- Drive high-quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals.
- Own a defined set of client relationships across existing client base.
- Reach out to clients and stakeholders on a regular basis - setting meetings as needed and responding quickly to inbound inquiries.
- Provide personalized support that aligns with Yesler messaging/positioning, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Monitor projects through the Engagement Lead and ensure client satisfaction in all agency services and deliverables.
- Provide a point of escalation for the client.
- Review key deliverables before submission to clients, as requested by delivery team.
- Maintain a client NPS of 50 or higher on managed clients/projects
- Responsible for retention and growth of the existing client base through individual efforts and efforts of the account management team to deliver profitable, quality service.
- Oversee a list of assigned accounts or projects within the account and assess performance on these accounts/projects against implemented targets and benchmarks.
- Mine new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of Yesler services and best practices to provide value to clients.
- Assess strategies currently in place for existing clients and recommend new or amended priorities and targets as required, in order to enable Yesler to meet and exceed each client's business objectives.
- Ensure that high standards of quality are met from the account team.
- Support Group Account Director in informing the overall business strategy.
- Keep Group Account Director apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business.
- Facilitate the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group.
- Lead the creation of SOWs, changer orders, scoping worksheets, proposals and budgets and secure purchase orders.
- Implement client account planning based on pre-determined revenue plans.
- Manage workload and process by facilitating regular meetings with account team, led by the Group Account Director.
- Follow the Yesler tenants and be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each client.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve performance.
- Help plan, schedule and lead client on-site meetings.
- Update SFDC daily – add new contacts, opportunities, new projects, and forecasts
- Lead the delivery team in new project kickoffs, both internal and external with the client.
- Audit delivery team timesheets and provide billing information for projects to support Group Account Director in billing and invoicing processes.
Skills & Experience
- Experience across a range of digital media disciplines. Familiar with industry best practices, concepts, and procedures.
- Specific experience of achieving significant improvements in results by devising and implementing processes, measures and ideas that increase the efficiency of project execution/delivery.
- Highly passionate for using project, budget, delivery and results data to build and tell stories to clients about performance and vision for next steps.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and highly organized, with strong planning skills.
- Highly collaborative; great facilitator; persuasive negotiator; positive and innovative thinker; determined; coachable and focused on making the best decisions for the client.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear and concise ideas to the internal team and external clients.
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Clear comprehension of best practices for client satisfaction and a natural ability to form solid partnerships with clients.
- At least 5 years' experience in content marketing, demand generation, B2B marketing, or marketing program management – variety across multiple disciplines desirable, and previous agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related 4-year degree required, MBA preferred.
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America's Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.com