Bar and Restaurant POS Sales Specialist
Are you an experienced professional in the Bar/Restaurant space ready for a change? Do you love helping other people problem solve while making a difference in your community? Do you possess an indomitable spirit, love to compete, and want to win? If so, you sound like the perfect person to join our team! We are looking for someone who can leverage their strong network of Bar/Restaurant decision makers to help us grow our POS sales channel - revolutionizing the way these establishments operate to achieve maximum efficiency.
A career with Gravity Payments is an opportunity to be on a winning team where creative leadership, passion for progress, and responsibility are paramount. Our team members focus and commit to provide for our clients and our community because we care deeply for others.
- We are looking for someone with the ability to strike up conversations, build trust, and quickly connect with others. Ideally, someone who is well connected with restaurateurs and bar owners who could benefit from our product.
- The right candidate is someone who can ask good questions, listen well, and “read the room” to respond to the specific needs of a client in a conversation, rather than just reciting a pre-scripted message – they possess the ability to improvise when necessary
- We are a strong team because we are made up of individuals who work harder and smarter than the competition, and do not rest until the job is done
- Building, managing, and closing a pipeline of qualified bars and restaurants.
- Identify and set appointments with potential clients through fast-paced prospecting in the field, over the phone, and through e-mail.
- Facilitate a decision-making process with potential clients.
- Will hit or surpass appointments and sales goals.
- Top performers have the opportunity to build teams and mentor junior sales reps.
- Willingness to occasionally travel preferred.
- Stay current with the industry trends and understand its competitive landscape.
- 3-5 years minimum in Bar/Restaurant Management, lead bartending, or equivalent experience (ideally with more than 1 establishment) OR 2+ years experience in POS sales
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work afternoons and evenings as necessary
- Technologically savvy with smartphone technology
- Must be 21 years or older
Gravity Payments will provide extensive support and in-person training to ensure you have everything you need for long-term success. Work in an environment where "being the CEO of your own success" means having the freedom to make decisions and be responsible for outcomes. After a week of hands-on training at our corporate offices, meeting the operations team we have assembled to support you, we free you up to focus on the tasks at hand. Let your hard work speak for itself when it comes to matters of compensation. Our team members have access to insurance (medical, dental, and vision) and 401(k), and an open paid time off policy (after one year of employment).
If reading this description is exciting because you may have found a company that understands the way you are wired, we invite you to continue exploring by submitting an application.