BX Account Manager at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics formally launched the BX (Brand Experience Management) product pillar in 2019. It has since seen tremendous growth and success. We are looking to add to our team to meet the evolving needs of our ever-expanding base of BX customers and deliver a great customer experience.
The BX Account Manager is responsible for ensuring customers derive value from their investment in BX products and services. This is best accomplished by helping customers adopt the technology, integrate it into the way they work, and align their program with their business priorities.
The BX Account Manager will serve as the single point of contact for customers for ongoing sustainment. They will work with the core account team (including the Software Sales Representative, Research Services Sales Rep, Research Manager, Technology Consultant, and Project Manager) to ensure customer success. In addition, they will also be able to draw on a larger, expanded team on an ad-hoc basis for specific needs (including Solution Architect, Solution Strategy, XM Scientist, Advanced Analytics, Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering Services, etc.).
Not only will the BX Account Manager have direct responsibility for leading the ongoing sustainment and success of a subset of BX customers, they will also help craft, develop and pilot the ongoing sustainment model for BX customers. Over time, we anticipate that this person will serve as a team lead for additional, more junior account managers.
Key metrics include client satisfaction, product usage, renewals and expansion.
- A minimum of 10 years in the brand research / brand tracking industry
- Experience leading brand research projects through the entire lifecycle from design through analysis to recommendation
- Experience working as an account manager for global clients with a portfolio of brands
- Outstanding communication and client leadership skills
- Commercially-minded with demonstrated ability to nurture and grow accounts
- Demonstrated experience building and developing a team
- Tech savvy
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- Experience working at a top tier market research agency
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a Software) industry
- Experience with Qualtrics XM platform