We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
Carrier Relations Manager, North America
As a part of the Carrier Relations team, you will be developing, managing and maintaining relationships with all carriers and business partners based in North America. Within this role, you are the day to day direct liaison to the carriers and a point of contact for any issues that need to be raised. You will also be responsible for contract negotiations with partners.
What you'll be doing
- New operator on-boarding tasks such as on-boarding MNOs through partners or adding a new direct carrier connection
- Generate messaging reports to provide to the US carriers monthly and working closely on any billing or invoice issues
- Pricing negotiation with assigned carriers and partners when needed
- Identify and attend relevant events and conferences
- Work on processes and strategies as new products are launched both internally and with the carriers
What to bring
- 5+ years of experience working in the messaging industry
- In-depth knowledge of industry and carrier guidelines
- Strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills
- Experienced in internal and external partner management
- Ability to work independently and be an integral member of the team
- Attention to detail, customer service orientated, and excellent organizational skills
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
Travel may be required
This position is open in Seattle, WA. Southfield, MI or Remote
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
Read Full Job Description