Compensation Solutions Engineer at PayScale
Paying the right way, getting paid what you’re worth — it’s complicated, and it matters. Compensation used to be a dark art. Not anymore. PayScale helps employers and their employees understand the right pay for every position and effectively communicate about compensation.
PayScale pioneered the use of crowd-sourced compensation data and unique matching algorithms to power the world’s most advanced compensation platform and continues to be the compensation market leader.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!Job Description
The Compensation Solutions Engineer will primarily work with our prospective US customers to facilitate their evaluation of the PayScale product suite. You will be a trusted advisor and problem solver helping the prospective customer to decide if one of our products is the right solution or not.
- Work closely with sales team to evaluate opportunities
- Deliver compelling demonstrations of the PayScale product suite to wide variety of audiences
- Trade Show representation and demonstrations
- Help completing RFPs and Security documents during the sales process
- Assist in training of new and existing sales people
- 4-5 years’ experience in Compensation Management
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Sales Engineer role for a SaaS solution
- Training experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience responding to RFPs
Benefits & Perks – The Highlights:
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy
- 10 paid holidays
- Amazing Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription coverage: 100% company-paid premiums for employees; 50% for eligible partners and dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Strong Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits, and multiple onsite Mother’s Rooms
- 401k which vests immediately, complete with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.