Customer Success Analyst at Outreach
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience working through complex business problems and partnering with internal clients using a consultative approach
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity and have the ability to define and solve problems by using available data and making reasonable assumptions
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills from stakeholders up to executive level
- Ability to leverage data and models for creating impactful change
- High level understanding in the business of customer success in order to provide guidance on relevant analyses and initiative priorities.
- Support and influence business decisions with data and timely & insightful analyses
- Apply analytical techniques including data mining and statistical modeling to design and implement models and algorithms to solve for Customer Success and Post Sales experience needs.
- Structure work, frame issues, and produce analyses that answer complex business questions in a pragmatic approach
- Communicate analysis findings and recommendations both strategic and tactical to colleagues, stakeholders, and Customer Success leadership in a clear, concise, and influential manner
- Be able to navigate large scale and complex data sources from converting raw data into meaningful and actionable insights to gathering qualitative information from stakeholders
- Make intelligent tradeoffs between information available and provide innovative solutions to customers even in situations where all the desired data may or may not be available
- Collaborate & partner with the Business Intelligence team, ensuring that data integrity, reporting and analyses progress symbiotically
- Deliver and refresh standardized reports on a weekly basis for new initiatives and programs to measure success against goals.
- BS/Masters in quantitative related fields such as economics, statistic, finance, engineering, or computer science
- 2-3 years+ experience analyzing data and using data to drive insights and decision-making, ideally in SaaS industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to work with business stakeholders
- Ability to easily transition from working at a detailed data level to presenting high level findings to management.
- Solid understanding of statistics and probability concepts
- Fluency in using SQL for data transformation and analysis on data sets with 10 Million+ records
- Fluency with using enterprise business intelligence and reporting solutions (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Customer focus - an ability to identify opportunities for business optimization through customer insights and the aptitude to turn these into viable products
- Experience with data science tools, such as R or Python, and data science concepts and processes
- Experience in management consulting, business strategy, or planning
- Solid presentation skills for management and executive consumption