Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
In June 2021, Stackline received a $130 million strategic investment from TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. This was followed by a $50 million investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in November 2020. Stackline will utilize TA’s capital to continue growing the company’s product offerings and expanding its global footprint.
Stackline’s extensive brand list includes retail stalwarts such as Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s. In 2020, the company helped its clients grow their online businesses while continuing to diversify its technology offerings.
Join our Customer Success team as a Customer Success Associate and help leading consumer brands around the world leverage and optimize our SaaS platform. This is an opportunity to become a product expert and be part of a rapidly growing team.
- Data Integration & Validation: Work with Customer Success team members to successfully onboard new clients into the Stackline platform.
- Product Expert: Own our support channels by knowledgeably answering customer questions over chat, email, and the phone. Identify and troubleshoot bugs within the platform.
- Training: Help our customers optimize the data at their fingertips by leading trainings, Q&A sessions, and webinars.
- Cross-functional Team Collaboration: Liaise with internal Stackline teams (product, development, business development, marketing) on cross-functional projects to enhance customer experience.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience configuring a SaaS technology.
- Entrepreneurial drive with proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays at 2pm
- Catered lunches each Friday in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.