About the Position:
Customers are the lifeblood of our company and Qumulo is looking for strategic, customer focused and results-driven Customer Success Engineers (CSEs). CSEs will engage and work with our customers to answer technical questions or resolve complex issues. The CSE is ultimately responsible for the complete life cycle of a customer issue and ensuring proper communication and resolution.
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open and collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven and experimental and as an inclusive workplace, we welcome and celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
- Work cross-functionally with our sales, product and engineering teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments
- Prioritize and drive resolution for escalated customer issues
- Provide feedback to engineering and product teams on product gaps and areas of improvements
- Collaborates with peers and mentors on complex issues
- Consistently grow knowledge and expand skill sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic network troubleshooting skills and understanding of general network technologies
- Familiarity with Linux & Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory or LDAP
- Basic understanding of file permissions
- Strong problem solving skills with a can do attitude
- 2-5 years experience in a customer facing role
Senior CSE Qualifications:
- Excellent networking configuration experience with modern switch operating systems (Cisco, Arista, Mellanox)
- Familiarity with network attached storage or scale out file systems
- Comfortable with basic scripting in the Linux command line
- Ability to review system logs to understand the chain of events that occurred in a system
- 5-10 years of experience working in a technical customer support role
Principal CSE Qualifications:
- Excellent familiarity with gathering packet captures and their analysis
- Ability to assist in the reproduction of complex technical issues and root cause analysis
- Very strong Linux command line scripting skills
- Ability to review system logs and identify gaps as needed to solve complex issues
- 10+ years of experience working in a senior technical customer support role
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background screening
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.