Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and operations teams, the Customer Success Manager will help run strategic vision and execution within Convoy's customer accounts.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Liaising with operational teams to support shipment success
- Identify customer growth and retention objectives, including identifying expansion opportunities
- Driving revenue and growth with Convoy’s customers
- Supporting execution against strategic account plans
- Analyzing customer data and sharing insights both internally and externally, as applicable
- Supporting account-based programs / project management initiatives
- Executing on shared account on-boarding process in partnership with business development and operations
We're looking for someone who has:
- 1-2 years of customer facing experience
- Consistent track record of on-boarding, retaining and growing customers
- Exceptional Excel/Data management skills
- Strong operations or detailed account management experience (comfortable diving into the details)
- Demonstrated ability to build trust with both internal and external stakeholders
- Self directed and proactive approach to work - adept at working in highly dynamic environments
Nice to haves:
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience a plus
- Technology industry and startup experience a plus
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!