- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client/prospect meetings/demos. Engaging other company resources as required.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on sales process.
- Ability to build and execute on the sales plan.
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings and coaching direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure.
- Reviewing AE level Quarterly Business Objectives and working with them on achieving those objectives.
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management & finance.
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results.
- Motivational leader that is capable of leading a high performing sales team.
- Able to think horizontally while collaborating with other leaders across the business to drive results (including Account Development, Marketing & Finance).
- Ability to recruit lead and motivate high performing Account Executives to achieve desired bookings and revenue goals.
- Build and maintain a long term plan to drive predictable business.
- The ability to influence executives, customers and partners.
- 4+ years of individual contributor, quota carrying SaaS sales experience
- 6+ years of sales management experience (preferably Inside Sales)
- Excellent presentation skills (remote and in person), including an ability to communicate at both a technical and a business level, developing trust and confidence with a wide variety of individuals within a customer organization.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment preferred.
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent years of related work experience (7+).
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
The CompanySkilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team! Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.