Director Strategic Alliances
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Hyperscale Team at Pure
Pure Storage is expanding our product offerings to interoperate with and leverage the public cloud in unique and innovative ways. We seek to enable customer adoption of Pure Storage on-prem, in the cloud and in a multitude of hybrid cloud computing models. We believe adding cloud products to the Pure portfolio will grow Pure’s TAM significantly. As a go-to-market leader within the Hyperscale team at Pure, your opportunity to shape and drive our cloud strategy and execution is profound. The customer adoption and confidence in Pure combined with our unparalleled innovation roadmap combines to make this a unique opportunity for the right individual.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead Pure’s business relationships with leading public cloud platforms with specific focus on AWS and/or Azure.
- Establish strong cross functional relationships that drives a seamless technology and market execution plan for Pure’s public cloud partners.
- Build and execute a plan that allows the Pure Storage public cloud technology/integration roadmap to lead to a high growth revenue stream for Pure and Pure’s go-to-market partners.
- Establish a strategic perspective regarding Pure’s go-to-market with and through public cloud partners overall and specifically AWS & Azure.
- Develop strategies that allow Pure to capitalize on the emerging trends, strategic direction, and gaps in product offerings of public cloud providers.
- Drive sales velocity globally for Pure by delivering a compelling cloud integration narrative to our go-to-market organizations.
What You Bring To The Team
- This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves and "get it done" attitude.
- Success requires the design and execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of our AWS and Azure ecosystems within the US.
- You will be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner.
- You have experience in an Appliance based technology environment
- You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done.
- You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with executive leaders in the targeted Alliance ecosystem.
- Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, operations and Alliance stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Pure cloud solution and articulate Pure value proposition.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.