Enterprise Account Director
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to fundamentally changing the way freight moves across America and beyond for the better.We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, well-funded, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Tech Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help move the world forward.
You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and operations teams, the Account Director will run strategic vision and execution within Convoy's largest customer accounts.
You will take ownership of:
- Driving revenue and growth with Convoy’s largest enterprise customers
- Achieving customer growth and retention objectives, including identifying expansion opportunities
- Developing and executing against strategic account plans for enterprise customers
- Analyzing customer data and share insights both internally and externally, as applicable
- Developing and distributing strategic customer reporting in partnership with the account management and operations team
- Growing with the opportunity to run a team to support your business as it expands
- Running quarterly business reviews on-site with executive sponsors
- Executing on shared account onboarding process and framework with other key partners; including business development and operations
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
You have the following skills and experience:
- 8-10 years of account management experience (3-5 supporting enterprise customers)
- Experience teaming up with and supporting executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Consistent track record of onboarding, retaining and strategically growing enterprise customers
- Technology industry and startup experience is a strong plus
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience is nice to have
- Previous direct management experience is a plus
- Intangibles include you being self motivated, coachable, driven, high energy, daring, and resilient
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and constant change. Proven ability to partner with cross-functional internal teams such as Product and Finance in order to build unique customer-driven solutions.
- You can effectively communicate with anyone with your strong verbal, written, customer service, and social skills
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description